Miranda Lambert’s Casa Rosa can host corporate and private events both large and small, in our four-level entertainment complex which will feature a tex-mex restaurant and three floors of live music and nightlife. This new venue hosts items that embody the Texas musician’s career and lifestyle including a yellow rose wall for photos, rhinestone saddle, the Bluebird birdcage and various well-known memorabilia pieces on display.
MIRANDA LAMBERT’S CASA ROSA is the perfect place
for a fun-filled late night out with the girls. Take in the sounds of live artists, or one of our very own DJs, from one of our exclusive VIP tables at Broadway’s premier VIP destination.
Our indoor seating options offer high-energy tables directly on stage or perched above from Miranda’s personal favorite, the Buckle Bar, where you never know which artist you may see. Outdoor seating options are available on our Cantina Rooftop if the bright lights of Broadway are what you came for. CASA ROSA’S unparalleled customer service will guarantee an unforgettable experience in Nashville’s newest gem.
- Casa Rosa reserves the right to release your table for re-sale if you have not arrived by 11 PM on the night of the event
- Pricing is subject to change depending on the day of the week and the max group size per table is 10 people
- Expedited VIP Entry and admission to Casa Rosa is complimentary with the purchase of a table
- Table placement is determined by availability and minimums and is at the sole discretion of venue management. Exact location will be determined when you arrive at the door.
- Your table is yours for the entire evening
- All juice and soda mixers included
- Server, Table Server Assistant, and security officers are designated to your table area to ensure quality service and safety
- Food IS NOT AVAILABLE at VIP tables
- Pre-paid deposits (excluding taxes, fees, and gratuity) will go toward a credit toward beverage and bottle service at your table the evening of your reservation.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the event will forfeit any deposit paid through SevenRooms
- There is a maximum of a 2 – way credit card split for payments on site
- Gratuity is not included in the table minimum and is at the sole discretion of the guest
I can’t wait to have my “Wild At Heart” bachelorette party at Casa Rosa. The atmosphere and menu look great, and the margarita/tequila selection is just what my girls asked for. We had plans to have this party elsewhere, but when we heard Casa Rosa was now open…we changed plans immediately. Look out Broadway, we’re coming soon!
Like Miranda, I’m a Texas girl who’s relocated and now living in Nashville. I have to say, Miranda’s Casa Rosa is the “real deal.” The food is on point, and the drinks are fantastic. With two stages of live entertainment and a rooftop looking out over Broadway, a girl could really not ask for more.